QBASE^^ QBASE^^

jesus

I swear clock crew is ruining newgrounds, everyday so many crap submisions are made, really get a life.

the new sonic vs shadow the new sonic vs shadow

lol

It was good lol

therealturner responds:

yeah men lol!

Metal Koopa Metal Koopa

This aint ur first

But..... still Its really good.

pennylesshobo91 responds:

oyyyyyy those other movies ARENT MINE!!! I WAS CO-AUTHORED!!!!!

iamgayisuckcock iamgayisuckcock

Im afraid to watch it

im afraid, but it looks like something a retard posted

SirRupertFancytart responds:

I was thinking of a witty reply but Greenday and 50 Cent being in your top 3 band thing is making me laugh too hard.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

HOLY SH*T

Overdid the dragon ballz a little, but holy crap
that has to be teh best handrawn sonic movie EVER.

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

sigh good i guess

I guess i cant say it was bad, cause the flash itself was really good. But god help THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY OF THESE MARIO THINGS. I just hope this is the last one.

UberAoC responds:

Yes, true, there are a LOT of Mario animations all over Newgrounds, with true quality spread thinly among them. I'm really glad that you could see past the use of Mario and that you analyzed the content before deciding whether or not it was a good flash.

I hear ya, though. Next animation will be Mario free- I'm going to do something MUCH more complex next time. Thanks for reviewing!

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

Okay....

It was pretty good, but you did way to many matrix things (got dizzy).
jokes could use some work(the coin one was pretty funny)
not bad though.
maby it is just because there have been so many of these mario parady things out recently it has started to boil my brian -_-.

ADITMK: Goomba ADITMK: Goomba

pretty funny!

Nice job, just a little choppy, but the humor covered that up. You from VGDC? I use too be apart of those forums but left after Randy kept on changing them.

Striker-002 responds:

I'm assuming the choppiness refers to animation? It was a 20 fps movie, so maybe i just used bad techniques. I'm registered on VGDC but really only went there for help on making the movie.

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

I like your sense of humor

You got a Nice sense of humer dude, hope too see alot more from you

I Love Death I Love Death

I saw this a long time ago

i saw this on a site a long time ago

its really good